What Is the Full Form of ISC?
ISC full form is the Indian School Certificate. ISC exam is a 12th-class exam (higher secondary exam) that is conducted by the Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE). This exam is one of the famous secondary school exams in India that is developed and planned along with the Central Board of Secondary Education Examination (CBSE) as per Current Education Policy regulations of 1986.
Pattern of ISC Exam
The ISC exam is conducted in English language only. It means except for the language questions, all other questions will be in the English language because English is a compulsory subject in the ISC board.
Also Read: Full Form of NOC
Benefits of the ISC Exam
Students who crack the Indian school certificate exam has more chances to enroll in an A-Level college than the students of respective boards and councils.
Eligibility Criteria for ISC Examination
The general eligibility criteria for Indian School is mentioned below :
- The candidate must have a minimum attendance of 75% in the school.
- The candidate must have completed the 11th class with a CISCE board-affiliated school.
- The regular students who attend a full-time class 12th from any CISCE-affiliated school are eligible to take the exam.
- The Candidates who have completed their 12th privately or through correspondence not regularly, can’t appear for the ISC exam.
- The candidate shouldn’t have any outstanding fees from that academic year.
Procedure to Apply for the ISC exam
- The candidates who appear for the ISC exam need to fill out the exam form and submit it along with the required fees for the exam before the due date.
List of ISC Board Subjects
The ISC board subjects list includes the following subjects:
- Environmental education
- Political Science
Typically the eligibility criteria for the ISC examination are common. But sometimes it varies depending on the additional requirements of a school.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is ICSE and ISC same?
No, ICSE and ISC are not the same. Both are different boards of education in India, each board has its own syllabus and certificate.
ICSE stands for Indian Certificate of Secondary Education and ISC stands for Indian School Certificate.
Is ISC Better or ICSE?
its depends on the individual students needs and goals..
What Is the Full Form of ISC in Medical?
The full form of ISC in medical is :
- Immature senile cataract
- Intermittent self-catheterization
Is ISC 2023 Result Declared?
Yes, ISC 2023 Result was declared on 14/May/2023.
How to Calculate ISC Percentage?
If you wants to calculate ISC Percentage you need follow these steps:
Step 1: Add your marks for your three high-scoring subjects, including English.
Step 2: Divide the total by 4.
Step 3: Then multiply the result by 100 to get your average score.
For Example: if your highest marks 95 in English, 85 in Math, 95 in Physics, and 92 in Biology, Then ISC percentage will be:
(90 + 85 + 95 + 92) / 4 * 100 = 92.0%.
Which Calculator Is Allowed in ISC Exam?
In ISC Exam Casio fx-82 MS (Scientific Calculator) is allowed as well as basic calculator.